Jul 17 2007
I’m still getting back into the swing of doing the podcast, but I can feel the mental muscles I use to talk for 30 minutes at a time loosening up a little. Tonight’s a little heavy on the Apple front, but given the amount of press some people have been giving the iPhone recently, I figure one podcast containing a iPhone story isn’t all that bad. Part of me still wants an iPhone whether it has vulnerabilities or not. Of course, I just realized that I still haven’t seen an iPhone in person, so maybe I’ve just fallen for the Apple marketing.
- Computerworld – Report: Data breaches don’t often result in ID theft
- SPI Laboratory – SPI Labs advises avoiding iPhone feature
- Networkwold – iPhone flooding wireless LAN at Duke University
- Information Security Sell Out – Oh Look. An Apple Worm
- InfowarCon 2007
- Tonight’s Music: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals – Oh Mary