Jul 31 2007
Getting ready for the next week of conventions, with the end of Black Hat, all of Defcon and Linux World next week. If you’re at any of these events, look me up, though I’m already pretty booked for the entire week. I think I have some time still free Saturday and Sunday night, but I’m sure those will fill up once I get to the event. Some day I’m going to do a blooper show of all the mistakes I make while recording a podcast; there was a lot of editing to do tonight.
- Mozilla Foundation Security Advisory 2007-27 – Upgrade to Firefox 188.8.131.52 if you haven’t already
- ICANN wants your feedback on registrar reform – Here’s your chance to comment.
- ICANN starts consultation on how to protect registrants
- CA releases results of Red-team investigation of Voting machines : All three systems could be compromised
- California Study: Voting machines vulnerable; worse to come? – Ed Felten highlights the red-team report
- Ten things your IT department won’t tell you – And for good reason; they could get you fired!
- Tonight’s music: Hell of a Boy by the Lascivious Biddies