Aug 14 2007
Four years of blogging as of today! Thanks to everyone who’s supported me while I’ve been doing it and hello to all the friends I’ve made thanks to the blog. Looking forward to several more years of blogging to come. Unless someone decides to pay me a large amount of money to stop blogging that is. Tonight is my wrap up of Black Hat, Defcon and Linux World, all of which were interesting for various reasons. Thanks again to Tinfoil for making it possible for me to attend!
- The Hacker Tool Law in Effect – Hacker tools are now illegal in Germany
- Dan Rather investigates Voting Machines – And I thought I what I knew about electronic voting machines was scary before!
- Microsoft Fixes 14 Software Security Flaws – Yeah, it’s Patch Tuesday!
- Only at Defcon: Dateline NBC nailed – I still hope Madigan escapes this without lasting harm.
- Tonight’s music: Super Powers Theme Tune by <DualCore> Nerdcore is fun stuff
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 72