Sep 25 2007
This weeks podcast is going up a bit early so I can run off to San Francisco to meet Chuck and Kreg from Technorama.
Rich was nice enough to take some time out of his morning to record the
podcast, though I’m beginning to think that recording at 8:00 am is
just a bit too early for either of us. Rich and I spend some time
today talking about our personal home networks as well as Rich’s stray
- Rich’s blog entry on TD Ameritrade
- Hacking Sermo.com, the social network for doctors parts 1 & 2
- Brian Krebs: Is Cyber crime really the FBI’s #3 priority?
- PCI Extends its reach to application security
- Tonight’s music: Dragons by The Switch