Sep 05 2007
Rich Mogull from Securosis.com
did me the personal favor of co-hosting the show tonight. Rich brings
seven years of experience as a Gartner analyst to the table, as well as
being one of the smartest security professionals I know. Rich will
bring his knowledge of dealing with some of the biggest user bases and
the biggest security vendors in the world.
We’re flying by
the seat of our pants as far as organizing the podcast, so let us know
what you like about the new format. I think that having a co-host will
bring a lot greater depth the to the podcast and allow us to look at
more than one viewpoint each episode. If there was something about
this weeks show you especially liked, let us know.
- Point of Sales Vulnerability
- Does the CISSP exam fulfill it’s purpose?
- Information Security: Comparing the CISSP and GSEC certifications
- Repeat after me, “The CISSP is not a technical certificate, it’s a management certificate”
- Why I’m not a CISSP
- What about the CISSP?
- Winn Schwartau and InfowarCon 2007
- Tonight’s music: The Children’s Machine (OLPC) by DualCore
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 75