Oct 03 2007
Rich and I ran into technical difficulties before we started tonight,
since we both wanted to try something new with our equipment. I have
to go back to my old days of working on Army radios and remember to
only change one component at a time. We’ll remember that next time.
Sorry if the quality isn’t quite up to it’s usual standards, we’ll do
better next week.
- Microsoft’s Stealth Update
- Interview with a convicted hacker: Robert Moor tells how he broke into routers and stole VoIP service.
- FUD and SCADA or Oh FUD
- PCI is a TLA
- PCI Security Standards Council
- PCI DSS Compliance Demystified
- PCI Standards Group on Yahoo
- Tonight’s Music: On a podcast by Cruisebox
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 79