May 27 2008
Short show tonight folks, Rich is under the weather and our guest had to bail at the last minute due to a personal emergency. We’ll work at getting Jeremiah Grossman from White Hat on in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time Rich and I dug up a few news stories to talk about.
- How LifeLock works – In their own words, they tell you most of what they do can be done by you for free.
- Announcing your social security number on national radio is a bad idea – That’s a no brainer.
- Legal experts wary of MySpace hacking charges
- Adobe Flash zero-day exploit in the wild
- NSS Labs PCI Suitability papers
- Tonight’s Music: With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley
2 Responses to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 106”