Jun 10 2008
Long podcast today, but worth every moment of it. Author, blogger, podcaster and CTO of Cigital Software Security, Gary McGraw joined us on the podcast this week. This is the second time Gary has been on the podcast and in another 100 or so podcasts I’m sure we’ll be inviting him back. I’m releasing this week’s podcast early mostly because it was done early. And I’ll be on a plane tonight when I normally release the podcast. Portland, here I come.
- Report: Data breach disclosure laws don’t slow down identity theft – Because that’s not their purpose.
- Identity Theft: The aftermath 2007
- Rootkits are top of mind, bottom of pile, only they really aren’t
- Surprise ARP attack draws attention
- The inexact science behind DMCA Takedown notices
- Security firm asks for help cracking ransomware key – They should ask the NSA
- Tonight’s Music: Calvin Owens – The House is Burnin
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 107