Aug 26 2008
While Rich is off on a well deserved vacation with his wife, I’m joined by Mike Rothman, analyst, consultant, blogger, podcaster and friend. Mike and I recorded Monday night since I should be in a hotel somewhere in Southern California when this goes live.
- Mike Rothman Security Incite Blog, The Pragmatic CSO Book and the Pragmatic CSO Podcast
- Road Tolls Hacked – Nate Lawson takes on FasTrak
- Summary of PCI-DSS 1.2 changes: You might want the actual summary.
- Google Streets: Google’s going down private roads in my own back yard.
- Tonight’s Music: Jim Armstrong with Two Shooting Stars
Network Security Podcast, Episode 117
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 117”