Oct 21 2008
Want to talk about electronic voting? We did. So we invited Jacob West from Fortify
to talk with us about a paper he just published with a couple of
engineers at Fortify. Guess what, they found electronic voting using
DRE voting machines are the least secure way to vote. Makes me feel
good going into the election. It’s a good thing we’re fairly
self-policing when it comes to time, this is a conversation that could
have gone on for a couple of hours.
We had a number of technical issues tonight, so be glad we’ve got a podcast up at all.
- Dear Mr. President: Let’s talk tech – We desparately need a geek in the Cabinet!
- Miley Cyrus Hacker Raided by FBI – Don’t brag to the press when you’re already in the cross-hairs!
- Flash Suckage: Eat your cookies – Now you can be tracked through Flash too.
- VeriSign and ICANN square off over the DNS root – Let’s just give it to Dan K. and let him manage it.
- Judge Suppresses Report on Voting Machine Security – Which brings us to why we’re really here
- Fortify’s paper on e-voting
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 124”