Nov 11 2008
We’re all busy and the more stories I accumulate in my browser, the less time it seems I have to do anything with them. So in order to clear out some of the open tabs, here’s some of the stories I’ve been reading lately:
- Express Scritps warns of potential large data breach tied to threat – Extortion, plan and simple.
- A Crazy idea regarding the Obama administration and security – If you’re abut change, lets make some that might have impact
- Chinese hack into White House Network – No wonder the WH staff can’t manage to keep any email for judges to review
- Wanted: New Antispam tactics – Aren’t the one’s we’re using working?
- Study shows how spammers cash in – Making money on one fool in 12.5 million
- I can haz TCG IF-MAP support in your security product, please... – Where’s my secret acronym decoder ring when I need it?
- A privacy agenda for the new administration – Hey, maybe the next Prez will be okay with me having some privacy
- DHS Blog Round table – Rocky came up with some of the best questions for DHS Secretary Chertoff.
- Don’t leave a trace: Private browsing in Firefox
- Bonehead moves – I’ve never done anything like this, honest. I’ll share my bonehead story later this week.
- The Security Chef’s ‘Better Bird Turkey’ – Ask a question on twitter and you get answers. Funny how that works. Grilled turkey for Thanksgiving!
Is that enough? I think so.