Dec 02 2008
This week, Rich and Martin actually make the podcast live up to it’s name. You’ll have to wait until the second half of the podcast, but we take a good part of today’s show and discuss some of the technology that we’ve both put into our networks, the reasons behind the choices we’ve made, and some of the effects those choices have made on our computing experience. Let us know about your home network and the hows/whys of the choices you’ve made in setting it up.
- PCI Compliance Services FAQ
- The End of Online Anonymity – It’s not the end, it’s a change in how we look at it.
- EFF to fight against telecom immunity in Tuesday hearing – I hope everything went well for Jennifer Granick and friends
- Cybercrime servers selling billions of dollars worth of stolen information, illicit services
- Canadian IT exec accused of stealing customer database
- There is always a back story … – Richard dig’s into the Canadian IT story
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 130