Dec 16 2008
Welcome to the last Network Security Podcast of 2008. Rich and Martin are taking some well deserved time off and will be back on January 6th, 2009. We kept it short and would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. But don’t think we’ll be resting on our laurels while we’re off, we’ve got some exciting plans for 2009! Among other things we’ll be working on the sound quality, updating the site and have some other interesting changes in store for you. Unless one of us get’s blindsided by reality that is.
Until next year, thanks for listening and we both wish you and your families the best for the holiday season!
Network Security Podcast, Episode 132, December 16, 2009
- Microsoft zero-day attacks target all versions of IE
- Microsoft updates code analysis tool, SQL injection XSS Library
- Used BlackBerrys sold for $20 at McCain-Palin blowout, contacts and email included
- Sandboxie – If you try this out, let us know how you like it.
- Tonight’s music: I’d rather be naughty by A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol