Jan 06 2009
Rich is San Francisco at Mac World and Martin is in his office at home this week for the first podcast of 2009. We’re keeping it short, since both of us are still in the Christmas spirit of not getting a lot done. Really, it’s more like Rich is on a cell phone in the center of Mac World and Martin has a lot of catching up to do after taking some time off to travel with his family.
- Twitter and the password anti-pattern
- Phishing scam spreading on Twitter
- Weak password brings ‘happiness’ to Twitter hacker
- Hackers hit MacRumors keynote coverage
- Does facial recognition change your mind about iPhoto
3 Responses to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 133”