Jan 13 2009
Rich and Martin have a bunch of news to talk about tonight, along with a little bit of rambling at the end. We’re both getting used to the new year and getting our feet back underneath us after taking some time off for the holidays. Why is it that if you take the time off the work still keeps piling up while you’re gone. We’re working on some improvements for the show that aren’t quite ready, but Rich teases a little at the end of the show.
Network Security Podcast, Episode 134, January 13, 2009
- CWE/SANS Top 25 most dangerous programming errors
- SANS: How to Suck at Information Security
- The Air Force’s rules of engagement for blogging – This is one that’s worth sending to your marketing/PR departments
- Phishing scams for money? Don’t bet on it.
- The High Stakes of Compliance
- Watchdogs bite IRS for continued security lapses
- Tonight’s music: Details of the war by clap your hands say yeah
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 134