Jan 20 2009
Hack in the Box is one of those security conferences I’ve wanted to go to, but traveling to Malaysia is a little out of my budget. The content of most of the presentations is probably a little over my head as well, which is another reason I’ve never pushed for it. Now I have a chance to view the presentation and see if my estimation is correct. This might encourage me to push to go to the next HITB in Dubai.
HITBSecConf2008 Press release:
The videos from HITBSecConf2008 – Malaysia are now available for download!
torrent/4654588/ HITBSecConf2008_-_Malaysia_ Videos___Day_1
Keynote Address 1: The Art of Click-Jacking – Jeremiah Grossman
Keynote Address 2: Cyberwar is Bullshit – Marcus Ranum
– Delivering Identity Management 2.0 by Leveraging OPSS
– Bluepilling the Xen Hypervisor
– Pass the Hash Toolkit for Windows
– Internet Explorer 8 – Trustworthy Engineering and Browsing
– Full Process Reconsitution from Memory
– Hacking Internet Kiosks
– Analysis and Visualization of Common Packers
– A Fox in the Hen House – UPnP IGD
– Browser Exploits: A New Model for Browser Security
– Time for a Free Hardware Foundation?
– Mac OS Xploitation
– Hacking a Bird in The Sky 2.0
– How the Leopard Hides His Spots – OS X Anti-Forensics Techniques
Keynote Address 3: Dissolving an Industry as a Hobby – THE PIRATE BAY
– Pushing the Camel Through the Eye of a Needle
– An Effective Methodology to Enable Security Evaluation at RTL Level
– Remote Code Execution Through Intel CPU Bugs
– Next Generation Reverse Shell
– Build Your Own Password Cracker with a Disassembler and VM Magic
– Decompilers and Beyond
– Cracking into Embedded Devices and Beyond!
– Client-side Security
– Top 10 Web 2.0 Attacks
4 Responses to “HITB Videos available”