Mar 03 2009
Rich luckily couldn’t make the show tonight. I say luckily because that means he has a brand new baby girl to bring home and he’d rather spend time with his wife and new daughter than us. Go figure. I found someone to fill in for Rich this week however, Joel Esler, Sourcefire security consultant, fellow blogger and handler at the SANS Internet Storm Center. Joel is the guy you want to talk to if you have any questions about Snort and Sourcefire. He is also someone who’s on the front lines of dealing with malware, something that’s highlighted by our conversation about the recent Acrobat 0-day.
I’m glad Joel was able to come on tonight with relatively short notice and maybe I’ll return the favor some day and be on the Internet Storm Center podcast. I only hope I’ll be able to contribute something intelligent when the time comes.
- Skype, is it right for you? – Well written posts never get old
- Blueprints of Obama’s Marine One helicopter leaked on P2P
- The Cowtown Computer Congress opens this week!
- I’ll be podcasting and speaking at the 21st Annual FIRST Conference in Kyoto, Japan this year!
- Tonight’s music: Gerry Joe Weise with Blueswalker
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 140