Mar 17 2009
Rich and I were joined by a special guest tonight, Bill Brenner, Senior Editor at CSO Online. We wanted to talk to Bill because there was an interesting story about the BBC buying a botnet and we wanted his take on this, as well as our other stories. Bill’s a journalist who’s been in the security space for about five years and has a slightly different perspective than that of someone who’s down at the ground level doing security. Which is also slightly different than the perspective Rich and I have. We also wanted to bring Bill on because he has a new podcast of his own.
This ended up being one of the longer podcasts we’ve done in a while, but I think it was worth it.
- EFF: Google begins behavioral targeting ad program
- Bribery case creates possible IT security nightmare in DC
- Passwords of 8,000 Comcast customers explosed
- New DNS trojan taints entire LAN from a single box
- BBC Click paid cybercrooks to buy botnet
- CSO Podcasts
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 142”