Mar 25 2009
Sorry for the late show notes, I’ve been on the road and a late night/early morning combo doesn’t exactly promote a lot of blogging. Rich and I recorded a little early this week in anticipation of my travel schedule and it’s a good thing we did as my time ended up being every bit as tied up as I’d expected, possibly even more.
- Brian Krebs reveals the evilness that is TrafficConverter.
- TrafficConverter is shut down. Coincidence? Nope.
- Is Conficker just a big April’s Fools day joke? Yeah, right.
- Jeremiah Grossman is seeking quick hits in web application security.
- Core Security researchers reveal BIOS attack.
- All browsers go down at CanSecWest. Except Chrome, but no one really targeted it.
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 143