Mar 31 2009
We’ve got a long show to night, but well worth it. Rich was able to talk Dino Dai Zovi into appearing on the show after his recent talks at both SOURCE Boston and CanSecWest, despite Dino’s feeling the effects of so much travel. We talked about his new book, about his post “No More Free Bugs” and general dealings with vendors about vulnerabilities. Rich also succumbs to the darkside and let’s his fanboi roots show more than a little. We finish by talking about the impending doom that is (or isn’t) Conficker and the GhostNet. We had a lot more to talk about, but in honor of your time and our energy, we ended it before we really got rolling. Still not as long as a Pauldotcom show though. Speaking of which, congratulations to Paul on his new role over at Tenable!
- Dino Dai Zovi – Trail of Bits
- The Mac Hacker’s Handbook
- Easily Detect Conficker infections – over the network
- Electronic spy network focused on Dalai Lama and embassy computers
- Tracking GhostNet: Investigating a Cyber espionage network
- Tonight’s Music: Tired and Lonesome by Davis Coen