Jun 02 2009
We hope no one begrudges us for taking last week off due to the holiday, and we’re back this week with all your juicy security goodness. After a short discussion of our mutual weekends spent recovering old hard drives and systems, we talk about the upcoming Black Hat and DefCon conferences before digging into the news. We discuss stories from a return of the L0pht Heavy Industries, to White House speeches, and Mac security.
- L0phtcrack 6 is officially released. It’s alive!
- Judge rules Lifelock fraud service is illegal. This is a serious blow to consumers.
- The CardSystems auditor is being sued due to certifying a non-compliant company.
- White House releases cyberspace policy review.
- Jericho Forum and the Cloud Security Alliance join forces.
- The truth about Apple, security, and responsibility. Yes, Rich wrote it, but it’s still good.
One Response to “The Network Security Podcast, Episode 152”