Jun 23 2009
We start the show off by wishing Martin luck with his presentation at the FIRST conference in Kyoto, foolishly trusting Rich with the keys to the podcast. Then Rich fawns over his iPhone 3GS a little too much, but he does manage to talk about some cool new security features.
Rich also rants a little on one of our PCI stories, and Martin updates us on his XBox wireless situation. Finally, we geek out a bit on Adam Savage appearing at DefCon.
- The Clear Card finally dies. What a scam.
- Mozilla reveals some new ways of combating XSS and Clickjacking. A positive move, but with a lot of caveats.
- An end user talks about his experiences with a WAF.
- DHS has a blog.
- Nevada mandates PCI. Even for non-credit card PII that wouldn’t normally be covered.
- The National Retail Foundation whines about PCI. What a silly responses- back to the drawing board guys. I don’t think you’ve even read the standard.
- Get your Certified Application Security Specialist hats, shirts, and other gear.
- Tonight’s Music: Reggae Far East with Cost Cut Japan