Jul 07 2009
I can’t entirely promise tonight’s episode makes a lot of sense. Martin is back from Kyoto, and seriously jetlagged, and I don’t think I was a whole lot better. Sure, we cover the usual collection of security news, but the episode is filled with non-sequitors and other dissociated transitions. On the other hand, we do stick fairly closely to security related topics. In other words, listen at your own risk.
[Martin]It made perfect sense before I said it out loud. Afterward, not so much.[/Martin]
- Microsoft 0day being exploited in the wild.
- China is as scared of us as we are of them. See? Your mom was right.
- iPhones are vulnerable over SMS. I highly doubt the iPhone is the only phone with this problem.
- A “security guard” hacks a hospitals HVAC system. Then goes to jail for additional stupidity. Good thing most bad guys are dumb, or we’d *really* be in trouble.
- More nails in the coffin that holds your Social Security Number.