Jul 21 2009
Did we mention Black Hat? That’s right, this is our last episode before Rich and I are on site in Vegas for the big event. We cover a few of this week’s news items before moving to Martin’s interview with Jibran Ilyas of the Trustwave SpiderLabs team, who will be presenting the Malware Freakshow at Defcon on Saturday.
- Medical data breach reports streaming out of California
- Election results found on a voting machine in Honduras, but the election hasn’t happened yet (It’s possible this is a political stunt, considering the recent coup).
- Are those Pwnies in the air?
- Don’t forget to RSVP for the Securosis/Threatpost recovery breakfast.
- Tonight’s Music: Don’t let it go to your head by Art Linton
Comments Off on The Network Security Podcast, Episode 159