Aug 11 2009
I was out of town, so Rich was joined this week by persistent-guest-host Zach Lanier of N0where.org and the Liquidmatrix Security Digest. We’re pretty amazed Zach agreed to join us again after all the abuse at Black Hat and DefCon.
We play it straight this week as we roll through a string of security news and stories, cramming as much security goodness as possible into our 30 minutes of fame.
Network Security Podcast, Episode 162
- Dino Dai Zovi releases his OS X rootkit tools.
- Sandia National Labs builds a botnet… on a SUPERCOMPUTER!!!
- Mike Bailey on the WordPress admin password reset flaw.
- Bunches of vulnerabilities in XML libraries (that you probably use).
- Citi and BofA data breaches in Massachusetts via a merchant. Odds are more notifications are on the way.
- Twitter DDoS still. But mostly we rant about the idiocy of the mainstream press.
- Think you are blocking cookies? What about those Flash cookies?
2 Responses to “The Network Security Podcast, Episode 162”