Aug 18 2009
Martin is back this week as we discuss some of the most fascinating drama to come out of the security world in quite some time. As the initial indictments for the Hannaford and Heartland breaches go public, all sorts of fascinating tidbits emerge. There are double crossing informants, Russian connections, and secret breaches that haven’t hit the public yet. We also finally learn exactly how most of these breaches occured. Heck, it’s almost interesting enough for a TV movie!
- Rich writes a letter to the CEO of Heartland. He is not expecting a Christmas card.
- Rich covers all the drama of the Heartland and Hannaford breach indictment.
- ATM skimming ring hits Chicago. And the banks didn’t bother to warn anyone.
- Hackers reverse-hack the police that busted them in Australia.
- DNA evidence can be fabricated.
- Tonight’s Music: Coffee Man by Calvin Owens
2 Responses to “The Network Security Podcast, Episode 163”