Sep 01 2009
Rich is off talking at a local OWASP meeting and I’m sitting at home tonight trying to figure out Overlord. My kids are finally adjusting to being called Minion 1 and Minion 2. Rich and I hit some of our favorite topics like PCI and Apple updates, as well as gaming DDoS attacks and rules about searching your laptop. It should be no surprise to anyone that Rich and I would both like to go back to a time where actual evidence was needed before you can take a traveler’s laptop.
- Security expert’s PCI analysis misguided, says PCI Council GM – I’m very glad that Bob Russo is paying attention to the conversation about PCI.
- Some follow-up questions for Bob Russo, GM of the PCI Council – Rich’s response to Mr. Russo’s post at SearchSecurity. And Mr. Russo’s comments on Rich’s post.
- China game boss sniped rivals, took down Internet
- DHS: Secretary Napolitano announces new directives on border searches of electronic media
- ‘New’ travel search rules just won’t fly
- AV makers fault Apple on Snow Leopard malware scanner
- Peering inside Snow Leopard security – I forget sometimes that Rich really is one of the experts on this topic.
- Tonight’s Music: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with Weapon of Choice