Oct 06 2009
Rich is spending a well earned vacation with his wife somewhere south of the border. Normally this means I’d get in touch with Zach, but this week he’s north of the border at SecTor.ca. With any luck, Zach will be able to pick up a few interviews with some of the cool kids who got to go play in Toronto. In the mean time I was left to fend for myself and called upon one of the people who got me involved in podcasting to begin with, George Starcher. While George no longer has his own podcast, he’s a regular on the Typical Mac User Podcast, but is willing to put up with a Windows user like me.
- Hackers breach payroll giant, target customers
- Microsoft Security Essentials review
- Lawsuit: Heartland knew data security standard was ‘insufficient’
- Breaking: Thousands of Hotmail passwords leaked online – And now we know that tens of thousands of other mail service accounts are similarly compromised.
- Wireless network modded to see through walls
- Dungeons and Dragons Spellcasting Soda – If you’ve got a spare case or two of this stuff lying around, please feel free to send it my way.
- Tonight’s Music: Black Berry Girl by Porter Block
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 169”