Oct 20 2009
For the first time in a long time, Martin, Rich, and Zach are all together on the podcast. Sorry we missed last week, but we’ve all been dealing with job changes (Zach and Martin) or vacations in tropical paradises (Rich).
After a brief wandering to talk about Halloween preparations, we get back on topic and catch up with some new stories, and a few from the week we missed. We talk about the evolution of security professionals, tokenization, and how the Danger/Sidekick thing had nothing to do with cloud computing.
- Josh Corman’s FUDSec post on the evolution of security.
- Tokenization for payment transactions.
- Most Sidekick data recovered, but many unanswered questions.
- Mozilla blocks Microsoft plugin. Then they don’t.
- Google Voice mails searchable if you make it public. Duh.
- Tonight’s music: FadeOut with Sanctuary