Oct 27 2009
Before we proceed with the show notes, may we please have a moment of silence for the passing of Geocities, the last refuge of the blink tag.
(The rest of the show is all about security stuff, and we even have all three of us on together again, but I’m just too chocked up over the death of Geocities for proper show notes. It was as if a million cheesy fan sites cried out, and were suddenly silenced.)
This really is Episode 171, even if I called it 170 at the beginning of the podcast – Martin
- Rapid7 Acquires Metasploit
- Scan of Internet Reveals Thousands of Vulnerable Embedded Devices. Linksys is at the top of the list, surprised? And I don’t even blame them. Then again, there’s Time Warner routers… all of which are seriously vulnerable.
- Why You Should Never Talk to the Police.
- Obama Nominates DHS Intelligence Chief.
- Rich’s off topic article on the first Microsoft Store.
- Tonight’s music: Running from the Law by Mean Gene Kelton and the Die Hards
Comments Off on The Network Security Podcast, Episode 171