Nov 25 2009
You can clearly tell it’s a holiday week in this episode, as we meander our way through an even more random selection of stories than usual. Martin was on the road and Rich manged to not [redacted] up the recording, and we even have a little music.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(If you are in the US… the rests of you enjoy your non-holiday week anyway).
- 10 Geeky Things to be Thankful For.
- Cisco Launches iPhone Security Application. It could use some work.
- T-Mobile Staff Invades Customer Privacy. In the UK, but no reason it can’t happen RIGHT HERE!!!
- Nick Selby defends the 60 Minutes Cyberwar piece.
- Backtrack 4 includes IPv6 tunneling tool.
- Symantec site in Asia hacked and customer info leaked.
- Layer8 with a… well… just go read it.
- Tonight’s music: Weary by Olga.
Comments Off on The Network Security Podcast, Episode 174