Dec 02 2009
How fast can you pull a podcast together? Pretty darn fast when you’re properly motivated! Rich is pulling recorder duty once again, Martin is on the road in Southern California and Zach is … somewhere. So we pulled a few stories together last minute and recorded one of the shorter podcasts recently. Things are promising to slow down for the rest of the holiday season and we should be able to get back into the normal swing of things for at least a few weeks. But I’m not holding my breath.
- Microsoft: Patches did not cause Black Screen problem
- Clientless SSL VPN products break web browser domain-based security models – That’s right, they’re all broken (almost all)
- Hackers attempt to take $1.3 million from DC firm
- IBM buys database security firm Guardium
- Tonight’s Music: The Road I Travel by Benny Bruce
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 175”