Dec 22 2009
A Tonight’s show is a bit longer than usual thanks to a segment with our wayward contributor Zach and an interview with Metasploit founder HD Moore. HD is now also the CSO of Rapid7, making him quite the busy boy. And, since we can’t help ourselves, Rich and Martin still cover some of this week’s top stories. And everyone managed to be on a high speed internet connection, so the audio quality is great this week. Don’t worry, we’re sure it will return to normal soon.
Have a Merry Christmas and we’ll talk to you next week.
- Military UAV communications are not encrypted.
- Twitter’s DNS changed via account credentials being compromised.
- DECAF anti-forensics tool was a hoax.
- Howard Schmidt named White House Cyberczar.
- Tonight’s music: I’d Rather be Naughty by A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol