Jan 12 2010
Did you ever do something that you knew wouldn’t end well, but you had to try it anyway? That pretty well describes this week’s episode in a nutshell. Martin’s at home, Zach’s at home, so of course Rich had to be gallivanting around the countryside playing with his Verizon Mifi, an iPhone and Skype. Any one of those technologies by themselves have made grown podcasters cry, so we knew from the start this episode was doomed. I’m glad to say we got a show out of this afternoon’s comedy of errors, but it’d be a stretch to say this is in the top 5 shows so far this year.
- IT Job satisfaction at an all time low – How’s job satisfaction in the Security sphere?
- Kasumi, aka A5/3 also cracked – Isn’t this the replacement for A5/1?
- SSL & TLS “solution”
- Thierry Zoller – For a better explanation of SSL/TLS
- Win2K and XP SP2 off life support
- Airport scanners can store and transmit images – Why are we surprised?
- The Great PCI Security Debate of 2010, Part 1 – Part 2 coming to a blog near you!
- Tonight’s music: Carrie Catherine with Biggest Mistake
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 181”