Jan 18 2010
This is part 2 of a conversation that CSO Online Senior Editor Bill Brenner agreed to record with Martin, sparked by a few comments Joshua Corman made likening PCI to ‘No Child Left Behind”. In Part 1, our cast of characters outlined some of their basic ideas on how PCI and compliance in general is affecting security. Here in Part 2 we have a chance to rebut some of the points made in the first half. This was a lot of fun for us and you may be seeing (hearing?) a smaller group of us get together on a monthly basis to keep this conversation going.
Network Security Podcast, PCI Debate Part 2
- Bill Brenner, CSO Online Senior Editor
- Joshua Corman, 451 Group
- Jack Daniel, Uncommon Sense Security
- Ben Rothke, BT Global Services
- Anton Chuvakin, Security Warrior
- Mike Dahn, Chaordic Mind
- Ward Spangenberg
- Part 1 of our conversation can be found at CSO Online.
- Tonight’s Music: Simple Lyric by Caroline Lavelle
One Response to “The Great PCI Security Debate of 2010: Part 2”