Feb 02 2010
After missing last week due to overlapping travel, we’re back this week with all three of us (although Rich is a bit under the weather). It’s the usual weekly roundup with only a minor diversion to talk about some thingy that some computer company announced with an “i” in the name.
- Latest Poneman study says breach costs rise slightly again. But you really need to take this number with a boulder of salt.
- Did someone say iPad?
- Sophos says Facebook is the biggest social media risk. Duh.
- Twitter mass password reset due to phishing.
- Google to pay (a little) for Chrome bugs.
- Tonight’s music:Blame the Villain by cafebar 401
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 183