Feb 09 2010
Having escaped* the snowpocalypse/shmoopocalypse/shmowpocalypse that brought D.C. to a halt during ShmooCon 2010, Zach was able to join Rich and I for this week’s recording. Zach had another fantastic time at this year’s ShmooCon, and so wanted to share some of that with our listeners. Be on the lookout for the recording from the Podcaster’s Meetup, where I represented Network Security Podcast alongside a cast of zany characters from some of our fellow podcasts (and even a videocast).
* – huge sadface for some of our comrades that got stuck in D.C. for an extra day or two
- Is Your Blackberry App Spying On You? – more on Tyler Shields’ proof-of-concept BlackBerry spyware (one of Zach’s favorite presentations at ShmooCon)
- NJ Judge Issues Mixed Order on Use of E-Voting Machines – who needs a paper trail when you’ve got command execution?
- “Don’t Be Evil”, Meet “Spy On Everyone” – Google asks the NSA for security help
- Tonight’s music: “Wonderful Thing” by 4tex
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 184”