Feb 16 2010
Chaos ensues this week when Martin, Rich, and Zach are joined by more of the Securosis gang (Mike Rothman and Adrian Lane). Somewhere between jabs at Martin and chatter about, uh, “pay-for companionship” and “stimulants”, we actually talked about some security stuff. Who’da thunk?
- Record 13-Year Sentence for Hacker Max Vision – Former arachNIDS admin, FBI informant, and fraudster gets the longest U.S. hacking sentence (at present)
- During the Olympics, the Feds Will Be Reading Your Tweets – How is this different from any other day?
- Thor vs Clown – discussion on an SMS banking application leads to a heated development — and a challenge…
- U.S. Internet security plan revamped – Network consolidation is old hat — long live better security controls!
- DOJ: No Need for Warrant for Cell Location Information – now the Federalies can just ask nicely for your mobile location data
- Tonight’s music: “Who Will You Really Become” by Anemo