Feb 23 2010
It was one of those nights where just about everything that could go wrong did. The firewire module in Martin’s mixer died just before recording. Rich got a call about halfway through the recording. Zach was suspiciously lacking in rage. Like I said, just about everything was wrong tonight. But we pulled it off despite ourselves. In fact, Zach managed to score an interview with a pair of his co-workers who have some insight into what’s happening at Lower Merion School District. If you’re at all involved with the LMSD case, please, please do what you can to preserve the evidence, even if that means you just let the laptop sit in a closet somewhere.
I just realized I don’t think we stayed on topic for more than 2 minutes at a time tonight. Not that anyone finds that unusual.
- Google hackers loosely tied to Chinese government?
- Google Buzz and Kids – Parental Control Nightmare
- EU Data Protection Chief Slams Secret ACTA Talks – This is an issue it might be worth getting involved in.
- Spy at Harrington High – The folks at LMSD haven’t been completely honest, either with themselves or the public
- Software maker blasts ‘vigilantism’ in Pa. school spying case
- Tonight’s music: Above the Clouds by P.W. Fenton and the Second Ward
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 186