Mar 09 2010
Can you hear that? That’s the sound of air escaping as we all finally recover from the RSA conference. Rich and Martin are back, and Zach… never left (but did celebrate a birthday last week). We do a quick recap of RSA and then dig into the security news… much of which had nothing to do with the conference. Weird.
- Great coverage of Martin’s RSA panel on disclosure. One of the first with an actual user on the panel.
- Government declassifies parts of the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative.
- Police get webcam pictures in school spy cases.
- Experts dismiss end to end encryption claims. Bunch of gross generalizations.
- Oops- Vodaphone distributes infected phone.
- … and Energizer distributes malware in USB battery software.
- Tonight’s music: