Mar 30 2010
Tonight Martin, Rich, and Zach are together to cover the news in a seemingly zonked-out sort of way (busy week for all of us!). We had our ups and downs tonight but in the end we made it through. We’d like to extend a big thanks to everyone who took our Listener Survey, we’ve heard you and are working on making some improvements to the podcast over the next several months. Zach has also created a Facebook page for the Network Security Podcast, so watch for some interesting stuff there in the not so distant future.
- The cloud is Great. Stop the hype.
- Would You Have Spotted this ATM Fraud?
- pwnat – NAT to NAT client-server communication
- How spam filters dictated Canadian magazine’s fate
- Microsoft’s Emergency IE Patch
- OpensSSL v1.0.0 arrives (Finally!)