Apr 13 2010
In spite of being frustrated, exhausted, and just plain beat, Martin, Rich, and Zach pulled together again (noticing a trend? Maybe we all need more sleep). In an unusual change of flow, we kicked off tonight’s show with one of our main discussion topics, rather than just covering the news. In this episode, we’re joined by Nick Selby of Trident Risk Management to chat about fraud in small financial institutions and stats on spending to protect corporate data.
- Qubes strong security desktop OS
- Researcher warns of impending PDF attack wave
- Sophos sees PDF “/Launch” attacks in the wild
- The Value of Corporate Secrets (study)
- Tonight’s Music: “Takin’ Me Home” by Heather Sullivan