Apr 20 2010
Hopefully the world hasn’t been smashed by an asteroid since Sunday, since that’s when we recorded this show. Martin is off with a client, and Rich and Zach are cramming for Source Boston. Well, Rich is probably half in the bag right now since it’s his birthday, but if he isn’t too hung over he’ll be headed to Boston in the morning.
- Family: Pa. school snared 1,000s of webcam images.
- Spam Suspect Uses Google Docs; FBI Happy.
- How security professionals monitor their kids.
- Sun security fixes included in the Oracle Critical Patch Update for April 2010.
- Amazon EC2 SIP Brute Force Attacks on Rise.
- Tonight’s Music: Hurry up and Wait by the Goldstars
2 Responses to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 194”