May 18 2010
We start by addressing a little listener mail as we talk about how to get started in security for those of you leaving school and joining the work force. All of us started from really different backgrounds, so it is definitely an interesting question. From there we move on into the week’s security news, from Conficker, to Facebook, and hacking automobiles.
- The Enemy Within- Conficker.
- Gizmodo iPhone Warrant Affidavit Released, Impropriety of Search Confirmed.
- Web Browsers Leave ‘Fingerprints’ Behind as You Surf the Net.
- Students, Parents Allowed to View Webcam Scandal Photos.
- How to Protect Your Privacy from Facebook.
- Is Twitter Making Us Dumb? Bloggers, Please Come Back.
- Tonight’s music: Blues News with Homewrecker Rehab Blues
Comments Off on The Network Security, Episode 197