May 25 2010
This episode is brought to you by the letter “P”. We start with a couple of articles about privacy (yes, mostly about Facebook), with a short segue on random security news, before closing with multiple articles on PCI. We went a little long tonight, but not nearly as long as we could have if all three hosts had really gotten going on privacy.
- My Contrarian Stance on Facebook and Privacy.
- Top 10 Privacy Tweaks You Should Know About. From Lifehacker
- Are Low Standards Better Than No Standards? Nope.
- IBM Unleashes Virus on AusCERT Delegates. Oops.
- I have seen the enemy and it is me. Great post by Dave Shackleford
- Tonight’s music: Have U Googled Yourself 2day? by the ConSoulTant