Jun 01 2010
We have an interview with Akamai CSO Andy Ellis this week, so we cut our coverage of the news a little short. Which is okay, since Zach was dialed in from Denver and Rich managed to catch some sort of virus (turns out macs may not get them, but Mac users sure do). Martin started to just about his new iPad, but, of all people, Rich cut him off.
- 44 million stolen gaming credentials discovered.
- Google ditches Windows on security concerns.
- Microsoft Spokesman Mocks FT Over Google-Dumps-Windows Story.
- Martin’s Interview with Andy Ellis.
- Tonight’s music: George Fletcher’s Bourbon Renewal/The Tequila Mockingbirds singing Messing with the kid, Live