Jun 09 2010
We went long tonight, really long. It’s episode 200 and while we didn’t plan anything, we did take a fair amount of time at the end of the show to discuss the show, how we’ve changed since the Network Security Podcast was created in 2005 and generally just natter on about security. Why not celebrate episode 200? Because the podcast’s 5 year anniversary is right around the corner and we’ll celebrate then. In addition to it being a long episode, I accidentally trashed two hours of work and didn’t get the podcast finished until this morning.
- Facebook Privacy and Security Guide.
- iPhone 4 Announced.
- Adobe zero day being exploited in the wild.
- Security Manager’s Journal: Without patch management, you are nothing.
- Martin’s interviews for FIRST
- Listener email.
- Martin’s Interview with Alex Hutton.
- Tonight’s music: Deborah Dalton with Brother’s Keeper
Comments Off on The Network Security Podcast, Episode 200