Jul 06 2010
Once again we have a wandering host; Rich has wandered off into the hinterlands of Denver (Boulder, I think) and is too busy to call in for the podcast. Left to their own devices, Zach and Martin muddle through tonight’s podcast without major mishap. We’ve got a little PCI, a little disclosure and some potential cracks in the Apple Store armor.
- PCI Standards to be updated every 3 years
- US Largely ruling out North Korea in 2009 cyberattacks
- Apple’s app store filled with app farms
- Employees crack Facebook security
- Full Disclosure and no disclosure
- Tonight’s Music: Missing You by Blue Matters