Jul 20 2010
Zach couldn’t make it tonight, but Rich and Martin open the show with a call to our listeners for more email questions and topic suggestions. After answering a listener question last week, we realized it would be nice to engage with all of you a little bit more. But not too much… I mean we don’t want to touch you or anything.
We also spend a little time talking about how we handle our connectivity and security while at Black Hat and Defcon, which happen to be next week.
- Millions of Home Routers Vulnerable to Web Attack.
- Visa issues guidance on tokenization.
- Visa pushes acquiring banks to stop forcing merchants to store credit card numbers.
- Wikileaks founder skips HOPE conference to avoid feds.
- NPR story on shortage of US cyberwarriors.
- Alex Hutton proposes Evidence Based Risk Management for security.
- Tonight’s Music: