Aug 10 2010
This week’s episode was pretty refreshing- rather than covering our usual news stories, we spent most of our time answering some questions from our listeners (that’s you). Please keep ’em coming folks- we’d much rather try and help you out than blather about unimportant nonsense in our feed readers. Besides, if you ask enough questions we don’t have to read. Which is good. Because Rich never learned how.
- Listener Q&A (half the show)
- Disclosure spat on Twitter (no link)
- Don’t plant child porn on your boss’ computer
- NatGeo goes to DefCon (great article!)
- Tonight’s Music: What about the Love? by Art Linton
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 208